President of Imaginasium, Denis Kreft, and Director of Strategic Engagement, Melinda Morella-Olson recently sat down to chat with Jon and Russ of the Inner Sales podcast to discuss the interdependent relationship between marketing and sales.
“Don’t spend any money on marketing unless you can ensure your people can deliver what you’re promising to your customer base.”
-Denis Kreft, President, Imaginasium
During this podcast Denis and Melinda share insights on:
• Why sales and marketing need to work together
• How to get sales and marketing aligned
• Importance of marketing understanding the sales process
• Why “Random Acts of Marketing” can harm your sales efforts
• What is a fluid brand and why it’s important for sales
About Inner Sales Podcast
Business leader Russ Salzer joins Jon Stanis and other guests to talk about the problems that salespeople, managers, and teams face in their work. Subjects include prospecting, getting to close, the human element, the sales process, and more.